Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Dark tinted rear glass
- Front and rear electric windows
- Comfort suspension
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Automatic post collision braking
- Electronic parking brake
- Cruise control
- Electric speed sensitive power steering
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Reverse activated kerb-view adjustment on passenger's door mirror
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- Electrically operated child locks on rear doors
- Front and rear curtain airbags
- Front and rear seatbelt reminder
- Front side airbags
- Height adjustable front seatbelts with pre-tensioners and load limiters
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Tiredness recognition system
- 3 zone climate control
- Rear air conditioning with separate controls
- 3 spoke leather steering wheel
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Leather gear knob
- Multi function steering wheel
Audio / Communications
- Voice control system
- 6.5" touchscreen
- Bluetooth audio streaming
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- MDI with USB/iPod connection cables
- MP3 compatible radio/single CD player
- Stop/start system
- Multi function display
- Trip computer
- Diesel particulate filter
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)Diesel particulate filters reduce the number of soot particles contained in the exhaust gas, thus ensuring a further reduction in emissions and even better environmental performance of diesel engines.
At SEAT, the only system we install is maintenance-free without any additive. However, the soot deposited in the filter still needs to be disposed of so that the filter does not become clogged. For this purpose, the ceramic filter element is fitted with a noble metal-containing coating that acts in two ways.
During passive regeneration, the soot laid down in the filter is converted to CO2 in a slow, non-destructive manner. This process occurs in a temperature range of 350 - 500°C and takes place continuously, especially in motorway driving, without special measures.
Only in the event of prolonged operation at low load, for example in city traffic, approximately every 1,000 to 1,200 kilometres, does an active increase in the exhaust temperature to around 600°C take care of additional filter regeneration. At this temperature the particles accumulated in the filter burn away.
- Easy entry seats
- Folding rear seats
- Passenger seat height adjuster
- Passenger seat lumbar adjust
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Locking wheel bolts
- Remote central locking + deadlocks
- Volumetric alarm with back up horn
- Self sealing tyres
- Tyre repair kit
|Maximum speed||123 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1968 cc|
|MPG (urban)||47.9 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||60.1 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||54.3 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.9 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.7 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.2 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||2540 kg|
|Vehicle length||4854 mm|
|Vehicle width||1904 mm|
|Vehicle height||1720 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2919 mm|
|Tank capacity||70 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||137 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.